-Advertisement-
UNO Card Game

UNO Card Game

2.5k+ play

Tag:

Arcade

Uno Friends is the classic card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down. It is a game that's very simple to learn but still has some strategic complexity.

Description

Uno Online lets you play the popular Uno card game in your Web browser. The goal of the game is to be the first player without cards, similar to other Crazy Eight-style card games. Play Uno online with 2, 3 or 4 players.

You can use various strategies to maximize your chances of winning in Uno. The main rule is to discard all your cards before anyone else does. You can do this by matching the color or number of the card placed in front of you. If you have no cards to play, you must draw from the pile until you draw.

When you have one card left, press the "1" key, or you will be fined two cards!

There are 108 cards in total. Digital cards make up 70% of the deck, with 19 cards in each of the four colors. The cards are numbered from 0 to 9. The number of cards per card is 1 zero for every 2 other number cards. The remaining 30% are called action and wildcard cards.

Action cards add an additional policy level to Uno. There are three action card types in the Uno deck. There are two action cards in each color. These are:

Skip cards - The next player in the sequence misses a turn. Reverse - Reverse the direction of the game. Draw 2 cards - The next player draws 2 cards and misses a turn. There are two types of wildcards, each four.
Since its release, Uno has been released in multiple versions, as well as new card games. Other popular card games include Governor's Poker 2 and Uno Heroes. For a similar family classic, you can also play Ludo Hero.
Over the years, it has become one of the best-known card games. There are now hundreds of variations on different themes, from football to movies, and some of the rules and special cards are slightly different.

Show more

Play this game

What do think about this review?

Hot Comments

More
button top